Thursday, December 25, 2008

~Merry Christmas~

With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I hope you all haven't forgotten the REAL reason for the season. JESUS is the reason we even have anything to celebrate today. The birth of a savior to each and every one of us is the best gift anyone could receive. All you have to do is accept Jesus Christ into your heart and live for Him and you will have eternal life. How wonderful is THAT?!?!?!?! How many fathers would sacrifice their one and only son to save YOU??? The only one I know is GOD. He did that for each and every one of us at just the right time. Now it is up to us to accept His gift and reap the rewards. If you are needing a good story to remind you of how much God loves us, check out Kayleigh's blog (her button is to the right). She is a true miracle! God is so good, ALL the time! Thank you Lord for giving ME your son. Each year at my grandma's house, we have a cake especially for Jesus and we all gather around with the little kids in front and sing Happy Birthday while the little ones blow the candles. This year I would like to include the story of Jesus' birth. I will make the suggestion and pray everyone goes along with it. We had Christmas at my mom's tonight. Here a few pictures...

0 comments: