A couple weeks ago we had a binki cutting party. Ben had found a pair of scissors and cut the nipple off the binki he had been sucking on. He was all excited to show me what a good job he did. I asked him if he wanted to cut up more and of course he said "YES". I let him cut up all but 2 or 3 in case we decided it was a bad idea. Of course later that night he had a cow when it was time for bed and we caved. Last Friday morning Ben went into the kitchen to show his daddy that he cut his binki up. He was so proud of himself, got the scissors out of the drawer by himself and everything! The other 2 binki's we saved had gone missing so as far Ben knew, that was his LAST binki. On my way home Friday night, I stopped to grab an emergency bink. To our surprise, Ben only asked for a bink once and yelled at us then he was done. I think we may have FINALLY kicked it!!! I will post a picture of him cutting up his binks later.
How to Minimize the Idn Poker Slump
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment